Composite steel beams with metal deck slabs

I am designing a simply supported beams spanning 15ft ,spaced at 11ft 3"
on centers , to be composite with a 5" thick floor slab made up of 3"
deep deck pans with 2" concrete topping. The mid span moment is  77 Kip
feet and I want to use a W10x15 with composite action.

The problem is that stud connectors are not available and m.s channels
are the norm in this country. AISC LRFD 1986 only permits the use of
studs  with a steel decking system.
Does anyone know if there are any codes that allow the use of channels
with metal deck floor?. Any other recommendations ?. I do not trust
fillet welding bolts to the top flange.
I have used channels in the past but with an additional safety factor
which has worked well .

Thank You

Mark Francois