RE: Welding Aluminum

Reference:

	AWS Specification for Aluminum and Aluminum-Alloy Electrodes for
Shielded Metal Arc Welding
	AWS Structural Welding Code-Aluminum
	AWS Specification for Bare Aluminum and Aluminum Alloy Welding
Electrodes and Rods
	Lincoln Electric, Equipment Selection, Material Prep, Welding
Technique, A Guide to Aluminum Welding
	NAVFAC DM-2.06, Aluminum Structures, Composite Structures,
Structural Plastics, and Fiber Reinforced Composites.

Regards,
Harold Sprague