RE: NDE Testing of grouted Multi-Strand PreStressing Tendons

George,

Check out:
http://www.ndttech.com/

Contact the FHWA about Magnetic-Based System for NDE of Prestressing Steel
in Prestressed Concrete.  Check it out at
http://www.tfhrc.gov/pubrds/july97/ndejuly.htm.  It is supposed to be an
inspection tool for the detection and quantification of corrosion and strand
breakage in prestressed concrete.   I believe that Wiss, Janney & Elstner is
working on this also.

Regards,
Harold Sprague