Re: Old Concrete Repair Question

If the spalling is nonstructural, and the rebar is in good shape, then you may
want to try SIKA 123 by the SIKA Corporation.
I have had good results with this product in overhead and vertical applications.
It's about as low tech as it gets.
Sika makes a primer for the rebar that I believe is recommended by Sika prior to
applying SIKA 123.

Good Luck.

Nick.

MSSROLLO(--nospam--at)aol.com on 03/29/2000 01:31:32 PM