Job Opportunity

R.M. Byrd and Associates, Consulting Engineers in Ontario California, is seeking qualified candidates for engineering positions within our firm.

Excellent benefit package, 401K, Pension, Medical, Vacation, 1.5 Overtime, and outstanding work environment.

Our 8 year old, 15 member firm  possess a broad client base, and has yet to experience a decrease in work load. Our firm does not actively market, but obtains work based on recommendations from our existing clients.

Projects include Schools, Governmental, Entertainment, Commercial and Municipal projects. Our firm is the premier Cinema designers in the United States, and is one of the founding designers of the stadium seating concept. Our Theatre clients include American Multi Cinema (AMC) throughout the United States, Muvico on the East Coast, and Regal Cinemas, among others.

Educational projects are approximately 50% of our work. Our firm has an outstanding reputation with the California Division of State Architect.

Interested candidates with minimum 3 years experience please Email or Call for an Interview. Professional license desired, but not required. Unlicensed candidates shall have the capacity to be licensed in the State of California within two years after commencement date of employment.

Rick Byrd, S.E.
RM Byrd and Associates
Consulting Structural Engineers
537 N Euclid Ave