the best calculation and analysis program

I am writing from Spain and am interested to know which is the BEST, most p
opular, and most widely purchased structural analysis and calculation progr
am (for civil/structural engineers) on the market today. Opinions are fine
and wholely welcomed, but also, does anyone know if their is some sort of s
tatistical source(without me going to the site of every company´s sales a
nd comparing myself)which can tell me which product is really the best? tha
nx, dana