Re: the best calculation and analysis program

Dana, I recommend STAAD. It's a good value, and should be adequate for most of
your structural analysis.
If you are looking for a program mainly for tall high rise buildings, then
perhaps ETABS would be a better analysis program.

You can find out more information about STAAD by contacting....

Research Engineers, Inc.
22700 Savi Ranch
Yorba Linda, Ca. 92887
Tel. (714)- 974-2500
Fax. (714)- 921-2543

Regards,

Nick.

"Dana Michele " <dana.michele(--nospam--at)alc.es> on 03/29/2000 08:03:41 PM