From: Dana Michele [mailto:dana.michele(--nospam--at)alc.es]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 4:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: steel and concrete zones in the u.s.

Does anyone know which parts of the u.s.(regions, states) build more using the materials of concrete and steel? Also, if noone knows the answer to this, or even if you do, can you tell me resources where i can find this type of information? For example, i would like to know a state by state breakdown of wood, steel, and concrete use. thanx,dana