Subject:    Re: AISC Seismic provisions
Author: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date:       3/30/00 10:29 AM

It's nice to know that the 2000 IBC references the latest AISC Seismic
Provisions.  However, that's a future code, not adopted by any jurisdictions
yet.  The original question was concerned with the legally adopted 1997 UBC
which we are legally required to use in California until probably the middle of
2002.

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo, CA

dodgen(--nospam--at)icbo.org on 03/30/2000 09:57:56 AM