RE: Feed the world www.thehungersite.com

Please remove me from your E-mail list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dionysios J. Pantazis [mailto:dpantazis(--nospam--at)hksepc.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 11:38 AM
To: 'dennis(--nospam--at)pantazis.org'
Subject: FW: Feed the world www.thehungersite.com

I usually don't pass on chainletters and junk email, but this one is
different.
It goes along with contributing to World Peace, Saving the Humans,  etc...

DO YOUR PART! Remember, 'think globally, act locally'

www.thehungersite.com

>Quite clever of the UN to do this. Go to the Hunger Site at the UN.
>All you do is click a button and somewhere in the world a hungry person
>gets a meal to eat, at no cost to you.  The food is paid for by corporate
>sponsors (who gain advertising in the process because you see their
>logo).  All you do is go to the site and click on the donate food
>button. It takes one second.

>From their FAQ:
"You can make one donation every day..... our agreement with our sponsors
only allows us to count one donation from you each calendar day. A
monitoring system is set up to check this. So while you could click on the
button a hundred times, this would only count as one donation. In the
meantime our system would be slowed down and possibly overloaded, preventing
other donations from being made. Please note that we do count donations
received through company firewalls, proxy servers, etc., to the best of our
ability. We make every effort to count every donation as fairly and
accurately as possible. "