Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 10:44 AM
Subject: Re:Fwd:Washington State Timber/Marine Codes

Dear Engineer Tandy:

I am assuming that you are referring to the structural design and decay
prevention provisions.  The State of Washington uses the 1997 edition of the
Uniform Building Code for such provisions with no amendments that would affect
the type of structure you are speaking about.

Please call if we can be of any more assistance.

Jerry Barbera
>From the desk of:
    Jerry J. Barbera, P.E., Manager
International Conference of Building Officials
Office:     Northwest Resource Center
Address:  2122 112th Ave. N.E., No. B-300 Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone:  (425) 451-9541, Ext. 113 (Voice)  (425) 637-8939 (Fax)
Internet:  Click on to this now: www.icbo.org
E Mail address: barbera(--nospam--at)icbo.org