Re: Clarifier grout topping

Could you use a bonding agent such as Sika Armatec
110?  It is my understanding that it has a longer time
than most for how long it can be out in the open
before you have to place the concrete on top.  I'm
sure your local Sika rep could fill you in on the
details and - at least around here - if the job is big
enough, you might even get the rep to meet with the
contractor on site to make sure that all proper
installation procedures are understood.
Ken Peoples, P.E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
Northampton, PA