RE: Texas Twisters

Being from California I have never had to design for a tornado. In fact, I was under the impression that the most design anyone ever actually does is to pray that the tornado misses the building.

If required to endure the extreme loads a tornado can produce, how could a light-weight flat roof ever be economically designed?

Mark