RE: mixing anchor bolts size

Does it really matter? Once a bolt yields and begins to rotate teh other bolts will come into play. In addition, the holes are probably a bit larger than the bolts complicating the question even more and prompting the original question. I, personally, wouldn't worry about it.

Mark E. Deardorff, SE
Deardorff & Deardorff, Inc.
Ramona, CA 92065