Re: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T

Stan,

it's not nice to take advantage of the potentially computer
clueless out there.  ;-) Although I suppose connection speeds might
greatly increase if people quit hunting around the net for a few
hours to insure their computer wasn't erroneously "cleaned".

Charley
looking forward to the faster connection speeds already...
--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu