RE: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:25:07 -0600
You would be surprised how many clueless soles there are out there. Unfortunately, many of them sent private emails to me this morning asking questions (i.e., what time zone?) and requesting more detailed instructions.
Here are my more-detailed instructions:
SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY ORIGINAL POST!
IF THIS IS TOO DIFFICULT, THEN PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAILS DIRECTLY TO -
Smiling Stan in Dallas
Go Badgers !!!!!!!!!!!
From: Charley Hamilton [mailto:chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T
it's not nice to take advantage of the potentially computer
clueless out there. ;-) Although I suppose connection speeds might
greatly increase if people quit hunting around the net for a few
hours to insure their computer wasn't erroneously "cleaned".
looking forward to the faster connection speeds already...
- Prev by Subject: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T
- Next by Subject: RE: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T
- Previous by thread: RE: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T
- Next by thread: RE: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T