RE: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T

But, Shafat, did you talk to the person in charge, Fu Lin Yu?

You shouldn't discard such important events without a full verification.

I understand Mr. Yu is currently in Fort Worth interviewing Architects who
are telling the media that, if not for the skills of Structural Engineers,
the disaster could have been much worse.

FWIW, my computer will be off line tomorrow. I am anxiously awaiting the
annual Internet cleaning process. Trust me, it has NOTHING to do with the
fact that tomorrow will be a beautiful day and I've got places to go.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA