RE: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T

COULD THIS BE A HOAX?  THE NAME AT THE END OF THE MESSAGE IS KIND OF A
GIVEAWAY:  FU LING YU (FOOLING YOU??)

Mark Rodgers. EIT
mailto:markr(--nospam--at)dpsabq.com <mailto:markr(--nospam--at)dpsabq.com>
Dekker / Perich / Sabatini
architecture  interiors  planning  engineering
505 761.9700
fax 761.4222