From: Sprague, Harold O. [mailto:SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 11:46 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Welding & TI 809-26

To all those that require welding of any type.

Get a copy of the USACE TI 809-26, Welding - Design Procedures and
Inspections, 1 March 2000.  It is one of the most comprehensive welding
documents that I have seen.  It covers welding, alloys, welding to existing
old structures, studs, inspection, high seismic, fatigue, design
considerations, etc.  It is a must read available for the price of free from
the USACE at http://www.hnd.usace.army.mil/techinfo/ti.htm.

My hat is off to the US Army Corps of Engineers.

Regards,
Harold Sprague