RE: S P E C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T

Dear Stan:

Personally, I think the postscriptum to the original post somewhat spoiled the great idea.

And anyway, what is more amazing - people having no clue about the original post or people openly amazed by the computer illiteracy of a guy who admitted to loosing "about 65.5% of ...hard drive data during the Internet cleaning" last year but "managed to recover... half of the lost data files for considerable fee and after several months of intensive and frustrating negotiations with science bureaucrats"?

Thanks again for an elegant story, and happy Fool's Day.

Steve Gordin