Steel Plate Flooring

 I realize that this is not a singular structural issue but I believe there
are members of this list who may be able to provide some help.

 I'm presently involved in a retrofit of an existing building which includes
replacement of existing concrete filled steel deck with steel plate. The
customer is requiring that the steel plate be finished with either VCT or
rubber flooring. My question is has anyone had a similar prior experience?
If so, what type of adhesive was used when applying the flooring to the
steel plate? I don't expect a temperature delta in excess of 10 degress.

Thanks,

Charlie Canitz