Fastener Availability[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fastener Availability
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:35:01 -0500
short of contacting my favorite mfr, is there a centralized reference or standard defining availability of bolts ?
the specific example i am interested in at this moment is 1/2" diam A325. Steel manual stops at 5/8", but i suspect that this is a common product. if not i guess (heaven forbid :-) ! ) i can use those automotive guy's materials and use SAE Gr5 ?
r o b e r t d. r o l l o
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
4222 85th st
Lubbock, Texas 79423
(806) 473-2200 vox
(806) 473-3500 fax
- Prev by Subject: RE: externally reinforcing concrete beams
- Next by Subject: RE: Fastener Availability
- Previous by thread: RE: Welding & TI 809-26
- Next by thread: RE: Fastener Availability