Test - Someone please respond

I apologize for the test message, but I haven't received any mail from the
SEAINT group for the past few days.

We have been experiencing network problems with our new Exchange setup, so I
don't know if the problem is with its setup or something gone haywire on the
list.  Since I am responsible for all the setup work, I need to chance down
the gremlins and get them resolved.

Will someone please respond to tmadlem(--nospam--at)tlf-engineers.com (please copy
message to troymadlem(--nospam--at)hotmail.com)

Thank you for your help, and sorry again for the wasted bandwidth.

Troy