problem with ETABS

hi all.., i have a question to all who especially use
etabs program , we are using the structural analysis
program that own written about 20 years, i want to use
etabs but im very new on it and i dont know yet how to
fix that : in our  code we must check the building for
quake loads when they effect center of gravity of
slabs and 0.05 percent eccentricity + and - for each
directions x ,y so we design the building for most
significant forces of total 12 load cases (3 of each
direction x,y -x,-y ) im workin on it, can any body
tellme how to calculate that on etabs , because etabs
has only 3 lateral load cases as ive seen
thanks :)