AITC pole embedment design

I have used AITC's pole type foundation procedure in
the past but have recently switched jobs and don't
have an AITC manual handy.  I don't plan on doing much
(if any) timber construction design where I am now and
don't really want to ask the company to buy another
book at this time - but I need to do a pole type
foundation.  Can I find this procedure somewhere else
- or could someone please fax this to me?
Thanks,
Ken Peoples, P.E.
lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net
fax: 610-262-8188