Shiners[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Shiners
- From: "Joseph Harouni" <yosi_h(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:58:24 +0100
Dealing with wood diaphragms where sheathing is 5/8", blocking is flat 2x and 10d nailing.
How does one reduce the plywood diaphragm capacities listed in the UBC where a 10d nail having required 1.776" penetration goes through the main member of 1.5" creating shiners; or do we?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Shiners
- Next by Subject: Shrinkage in Concrete
- Previous by thread: Re: Shiners
- Next by thread: Who's in Charge ?