Re: Perforated Shearwall Design

I am not familiar the 1994 ASAE report. The theory and analytical
methodology used by 'Matsumoto and Sugiyama' is presented in APA Report No.
157.

The report is approximately 27 pages in length and can be purchased from
the APA.  An empirical version of the methodology has been incorporated
into the Draft 2000 IBC.

Jim Kestner <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com> on 04/04/2000 02:48:51 PM