Re: dual grade steel availability in Ontario

Ken:

Grade 50 steel has been the basic grade for production of W and HP shapes
in Canada for more than 3 years now. You may still be able to spec and find
some shapes in grade A36 steel though. For angles and channels most likely
the grade is still A36.

For more information contact: Canadian Institue of Steel Construction
					(416)491-4552
					www.cisc-icca.ca

Majid Sarraf
Research Assistant Professor
National Bridge Research Organization, NaBRO
University of Nebraska, Lincoln