Design Rules in LA

I am writing a proposal for an industrial project that involves structures
and foundations for relatively heavy and pretty good sized equipment.
Project site is located in Los Angeles County.  According to the wind speed
map of ASCE7, the site may fall in special wind region (probably Santa Ana
wind).  Where can I obtain wind data for this special region? Also,
considering that the project is in seismic zone 4 could someone, please,
point to guidelines for seismic design.

For industrial projects in LA County, are there any special regulations
(federal, state and county, etc.) that I should be aware of?  If so, where
can I get those documents? Although this is not a public project, will there
be a mandatory state or county approval process?

P. Rajendran
Service & Technology Corporation
105 SW Penn
Bartlesville, OK 74003