RE: AISC Supplement ?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: AISC Supplement ?
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:51:37 -0500
>Does anyone know when Supplement number 2 to the
>AISC Steel Seismic provisions will be available?
We're working on Supplement No. 2 to the 1997 AISC Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings right now. It will wholly replace Supplement No. 1.
At this point, the AISC Seismic Provisions task committee is now finalizing it for ballot by the AISC Committee on Specifications. Once that happens and the ballot is resolved, the document will be printed and made available as a free download from the AISC web site (and in paper form, too). I always jinx the process when I predict a finish date (or so it seems) so I won't hazard that guess.
- Prev by Subject: AISC Supplement ?
- Next by Subject: RE: AISC Supplement ?
- Previous by thread: AISC Supplement ?
- Next by thread: RE: AISC Supplement ?