Wind & Expanded metal mesh

I will be designing some "eyebrows" that cantilever approx 4' out from the face of a concrete tilt-up wall.  The architect will be covering them in expanded metal mesh that is supported by steel framing.  If the expanded metal mesh is 50% open, can I reduce the wind loads (especially uplift) applied to it, and if so by how much?  How about if the mesh is 90% open?  Is there any references or good sources on something like this?

Thanks in advance

Mike O'Brien