Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: SE designation online?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
You do not need to work under the direct supervision of an SE but you do need 3 SE references.  If you can't find any, the board will interview you.

David A. Hall, S.E., P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
David Evans and Associates, Inc.
2828 SW Corbett Ave
Portland, OR 97201
Fax 503-223-2701
E-Mail dahl(--nospam--at)

>>> EphHirsch(--nospam--at) 04/05/00 05:04PM >>>
The 3 years experience required in California after the CE/PE must be 
accrued, I believe, while working for or under the direct supervision of a 
California SE.

E. G. Hirsch, SE