SIte specific ground motion info

I am working on an industrial  project outside the US, and the client wants
us to design as per UBC.  The area is potentially zone 3 or 4.  Our
structures are usually highly non-regular (mass, stiffness...etc).  UBC
therefore requires a dynamic analysis.

My question to you is where can we get ground motion information specific to
a site outside the US and yet satisfying UBC?.  The information reuired is
either: 1) site specific Ca & Cv, 2) site specific response spectra or 3)
local time histories?

Thank you in advance for your help

Regards