RE: SIte specific ground motion info

The structures that I design are also outside the US and frequently require
site specific ground motions.  More often than not, a site specific response
spectra is adequate.  A specialty firm is generally hired.  Geomatrix is
working on one of my projects and URS is working on another.  They both have
extensive international experience.  There are several others that can
provide this service.  Another couple that come to mind is EQE and GeoRisk.

Regards,
Harold Sprague