Re: Monitoring of structural behavior

Yes, I have many examples of this, its what our company does. Check out our website at www.strainmonitor.com. There you can find remotely acquired, real-time data from four highway bridges in Georgia and several residences. We are currently working on an old steel truss bridge in Tennessee and a large, new steel frame structure in Alaska.
Bruce Westermo

Charlie Carter wrote:

I was recently asked for information on actual structures that have been outfitted with strain gauges, accelerometers, and/or other monitoring devices. Do any of you know of examples where this has been done?

Charlie