stringer-cross beam(floor beam) connection question

Dear,
I am studying the behavior of stringer-cross beam connection behavior of girder bridges. It is a sort of beam-to-beam connections. I could find lots of information about beam-to-beam connections in the building structures but not find information about those connections for bridges.
Can anybody help me to locate material about those connections?
How about European approach for those kinds of connections?

Thanx in advance

Heungbae Gil
Chief Researcher
Korea Highway Corporation