stringer-cross beam(floor beam) connection question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: stringer-cross beam(floor beam) connection question
- From: "Gil Heungbae" <heungbae(--nospam--at)netsgo.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:09:15 +0900
I am studying the behavior of stringer-cross beam connection behavior of girder bridges. It is a sort of beam-to-beam connections. I could find lots of information about beam-to-beam connections in the building structures but not find information about those connections for bridges.
Can anybody help me to locate material about those connections?
How about European approach for those kinds of connections?
Thanx in advance
Korea Highway Corporation
- Prev by Subject: Strain Gauge Inventor Dies
- Next by Subject: RE: stringer-cross beam(floor beam) connection question
- Previous by thread: RE: Existing steel joist manufacturer?
- Next by thread: RE: stringer-cross beam(floor beam) connection question