RE: Design Rules in LA

The ICBO Los Angeles Basin Chapter website includes information regarding
local adoption and amendments to building codes,

http://www.icbolabc.org/local.htm

links to member jurisdiction sites for approval process info,

http://www.icbolabc.org/members.htm

plus other pages for design professionals.

Rick Becker, PE
Secretary, ICBO LABC

>>For industrial projects in LA County, are there any special regulations
(federal, state and county, etc.) that I should be aware of?  If so, where
can I get those documents? Although this is not a public project, will there

be a mandatory state or county approval process?

P. Rajendran<<