Re: Structures to divert sliding snow @ eave

Steve

I have some info here on. Give me a chance to locate it and I will
fax it to you.

Excuse my tardiness, I am sending you a summary of our
discussions when I was in Missuola. You know how it is, out of the
office for a few days and it takes forever to catch back up.

Peter McCormack
pmac(--nospam--at)realloghomes.com