Re: Floor Vibration

>I would like know if there is a correlation between
>the vibrational velocity and the natural frequency.
There's a correlation, but you can't find harmonic velocity from the
natural frequency unless you know the excitation. Natural frequencies are
structural properties, something like stiffness or strength that exist
independently of loading. The harmonic response depends on the applied

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw