Frames RC..predimension

Dear Sirs,

I am in the process of pre designing (dimensions of columns and beams of a frame Building by Reinforce Concrete.  The Architect wants 16 meters of light ( spans ) !!!..In my view it is too much !....What do you think about this pre dimensions ?

Floor area : 48 m x 48 m
Floors : 3
Height per floor: 4 @ 4.5 meters
Light of spans : 16 meters ( slabs of 8 x8 m with secondary beams )
Columns 100x100 ( cm )
Principa ( seismic ) Beams  : 60 cm x 140 cm

I would appreciate your comments, recomendations, etc.
I used a 12 % of seismic coeficient as preliminar..( too high ??? )
1.8 ton/m2 ( death load to pre seismic analisis )

Thank you
Pablo