RE: stringer-cross beam(floor beam) connection question

Check out the Caltrans standards at:
http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/esc/oe/project_plans/index.htm

This is the Florida DOT site for bridge standards:
http://www.dot.state.fl.us/structures/

The Texas DOT
http://www.dot.state.tx.us/insdtdot/orgchart/cmd/cserve/standard/bridge-e.ht

This is a pretty good general bridge engineering site:
http://www.best.com/~solvers/bridge.html

Regards,
Harold Sprague