RE: 'K' tables for concrete

Robert Rollo,

I have some similar charts from ACI that I have updated with a spreadsheet.
The middle line you refer to is probably the value for one half of rho
balanced.  The 2.5-2.6 and 4 values that Roger Turk referred to (below)
represent these approximate same values.  The formulas for the balanced rho
value can be found in most any good concrete textbook.  If you can't find it
let me know and I will give you the formula.

Jim Persing