Re: Vibrating Equipments

Thank you very much P. Rajendran for the info.

I would like to ask one more thing. Could you, and those who are interested to suggest, give us an idea on the professional fee ( I mean. how?) that we should ask the Client for the structural works to be done on this kind of work? I think, some of the equipments will be founded in ground (with padding, footing etc.) and some will be supported by platforms.

We thank you again.

Jonathan Sevilla, PE
Trans-Agalma Group
Philippines