Re: tube brace

It looks as if this has been beat to death already.  Let me make two
different points. First, make sure you use 0.93t for the wall
thickness.  If you have the HSS manual, you can find updated properties
in there.  It may make a difference in you b/t calc.  Second, try a pipe
- you might be better off as it has a different b/t ratio requirement.

Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT