RE: Bidding ethics Related

Requiring the GC to submit a list of subcontractors would have no effect on
the GC's sub-shopping unless the construction contract specification also
penalizes the GC for switching from that list. Is there such a clause? If so,
enforce it. If not, it seems to me that you are stuck.

Just my $0.02

Mark Ketchum