From: Zachary Goswick [mailto:ZachG(--nospam--at)angusyoung.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 8:45 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Bidding ethics Related

I have a question related to the GC shopping subs after the bids are in.  We
required the GC to submit the list of subcontractors, but when the shops
start coming in, the sub is not on the list.  We suspect the GC has shopped
the subs and gotten a better price.  What course of action do we have?
Should the difference in price be given back to the owner?