From: Jim Kestner [mailto:jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 2:28 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Bidding ethics

This reminds me of what someone told me one time........

A client can have only 2 out of 3........

Low Price, High Quality or Fast Schedule

But not all 3.

If he wants High Quality and Fast Schedule, than he must pay for it.

If he wants High Quality and Low Price, than the Schedule will take
longer.

If he wants Low Price and a Fast Schedule, than the Quality will suffer.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.