RE: Flowchart Software

Charlie,

In addition to Visio (which I suggested earlier) there is:
Smart Draw at http://www.smartdraw.com/engh.htm
Delta Cad at http://www.dcad.com/

Visio is more versatile, and easier to save in various formats.
Smart Draw is cheaper and simple to use especially if you are only going to
draw flow charts.  Specifically aimed at flow charts.
Delta Cad is also very cheap (even free for the introductory version).  And
it can also draw flow charts with canned flow chart symbols.

Regards,
Harold Sprague