Re: Visually graded lumber

James

You can obtain copies of the grading rules from the various rules
writing agencies. Most are listed in the suppliment to the NDS. I
have 3 or 4(WWPA, NELMA, NLGA etc.), they only cost about $5-
$7.

However, I would recommend that you obtain the services of a
qualified lumber grader to do the actual grading. Give your
approariate agency a call, they may be able to recommend
someone.

Sorry that I can only give limited assistance.

Peter McCormack