Re: Code Soil Values vs. Site Specific

Stan:

I'm not sure, but doesn't Dallas have a basketball team also?  You keep
forgetting to mention them.  How are they doing?  How did that Rodman thing work
out?

Rick Drake, SE
Laker fan

P. S.  We don't talk about the Clippers.  we let Sports Illustrated do that.

"E.B.Davison, P.Eng." <rndeng(--nospam--at)planet.eon.net> on 04/14/2000 12:21:58 PM